Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.– Henry David Thoreau
About Live in Love Retreat
Join us for a one-of-a-kind weekend experience to relax, recharge, heal, laugh, learn, grow, and connect with friends old and new! Come to the seventh annual Live in Love Retreat, June 3 – 5, 2022! This is an extraordinary getaway on Sandy Island, right in the heart of Lake Winnipesaukee.
Early Bird Registration is $397 for this all-inclusive retreat through 5/15/22. ($100 off!)
One affordable price includes:
Boat transport to and from Sandy Island, delicious and nourishing food, rustic lodging in lakeside cabins, yoga classes, transformational workshops, live music, meditation, campfires, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, and so much more.
Call Live in Love Retreat co-founder Kate Lemay (who is also the Executive Director of Overnight Camps at Sandy Island for the YMCA of Greater Boston) at 603-941-0782, or email her at email@example.com.
The Fine Print:
By registering for this event, you agree to the YMCA of Greater Boston’s Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. In the case of an unfortunate need for cancellation please note that purchases are non-refundable after 5/15/22, as your room and board will have already been guaranteed with Sandy Island.
Retreat Packing List
- Warm and cool clothes (it can get cool at night)
- Comfortable clothes for yoga, hiking, lounging, and/or relaxation
- Rain gear, including foot gear (just in case)
- Yoga mat (if you have one – there are not enough mats on the island for all attendees), and if desired, yoga block and yoga blanket
- Toiletries (Shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush & paste, hair brush, chapstick, contact solution/glasses if applicable)**
- Water bottle
- Travel coffee mug
- Bath towel
- Wash cloth
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Bug repellant
- Swimsuit, suntan lotion, & beach towel (camp provides beach chairs)
- Journal and favorite pens
- Comfy walking shoes
- Sleeping bag – optional (we provide wool blankets, pillows, and sheets)
- * If rain is expected, please pack your clothing in a plastic bag inside your suitcase to keep articles dry during transport – click here for a current weather report
Should something be forgotten, some items are available in the Camp Store. More information about Sandy Island can be found at www.bostonycamps.org.
I looked in the mirror tonight and saw a new person. It made me stop in my tracks. I haven’t lost enough weight to make a difference. Haven’t changed my hair, I didn’t have on make-up. Nothing had changed except the way you all helped me see myself. I love what I saw. Thank you for helping me find that love again.
Simplicity. Connection. Reflection.
hours minutes seconds
Live in Love Retreat 2022